My 2011 Bucket List
For many this is a time for new years resolutions and I have had many years of resolutions that have not panned out. In 2000, I wanted to start working out and went on Jan. 1st… and that was the last time that I went to the gym. So instead I have created a Bucket List for the coming year. A bucket list is usually what you want to do before you die. Me, I have got to be a bit different and off, so this is a bucket list for the year 2011 or at least what I can think of.
1. Attend an Anaheim Ducks game.
2. Actually see the historical sites of Philadelphia.
3. Take my wife to New York City.
4. Go to Hershey, PA with the kids… namely the Hunter.
5. Visit a Disney themed resort. AKA Disney World or Disneyland.
6. Get a gym membership and use it.
8. Look into a DMin for 2012.
9. Get an article published.
10. Have an aquarium.