My California Food Bucket List
I have been craving certain foods ever since I stepped on the plane November 30th in San Jose. There are times that I wake out of a dead sleep over these foods in a grease sweat. In 42 days this fire in my belly can be quenched… in no particular order. Just a quick few thoughts dancing in my head.
1. In and Out Burger– Double Double with animal fries.
2. Carl’s jr.- Western Bacon Cheesburger
3. Boars Breath (Oxnard, CA)- Kobe Burger
4. Nations (San Ramon,CA)- Bacon Cheeseburger
5. Fenton’s (Piedmont, CA)- Crab sandwich
6. Peking Inn (Camarillo, CA)- Dim Sum
7. El Pollo Norteno (Oxnard, CA)- Yellow Chicken!
8. Taqueria #4 (Oxnard, CA)- Shrimp cocktail
9. Claim Jumper-
10. Armadillo Willy’s (San Jose, CA)
11. Boudin’s (Walnut Creek, CA)- Sourdough bread
12. Wok ‘n South (Ventura, CA)
13. I Love Sushi (Ventura, CA)- tuna!
14. Snapper Jack’s (Camarillo, CA)- Crispy Steak Tacos
15. Chevy’s (San Ramon,CA)- Fajita’s
16. China Delight’s (San Ramon, CA)- Duck Won Ton Soup
17. Golden Budda (San Jose, CA)- Meat Egg Rolls
18. Jamba Juice- Strawberry Surfrider
19. The Hat (Pasadena, CA)
20. Houston’s (Pasadena, CA)- Prime Rib French Dip Sandwich w/ Eric.
21. Jersey Mike’s (Oxnard, CA)- turkey and roast beef with BACON!
22. Donut Man (Glendora, CA)- Anything…..mmmmm
23. Togo’s- Pastrami or Turkey/ Roast Beef.